I was Emofied~

It has been a few days n past da weekends when you 2 don c each other but y?
Wat is wrong with u people?
I can't seem to Understand.
For tht there was nth I can say or do to make things better.
All i can do was listen to wat u say n try 2 comfort u with common comforting lines.
It hurts to see this.
It tortures my heart.
I want 2 c u smile I want 2 c u talk cheerfully.
I noe its hard but thts all I ask of u ppl.

Pls don make me worry
Pls don make me sad
I'm already down myself but yet I had 2 bare another extra weight on my shoulders.

I'm already feeling down since last week since every1's emoness is workin up 2 me.
not oni cz of wat happened in college
But also wat happened in my very own neighbourhood.
Goin out with ppl turned in a pain when I'm down.
And in tht period of time I blow things up easily.
When these happens I can only say sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I can nvr stay up 2 do yr work anymore.
It;s painful when I do.
Anger will start to swirl up n collect in my heart n nex thin u noe
BOOM! I may blast it at some1 tht i don wanna hurt includin you.
So pls, don do this anymore.

I'm jz wishin n prayin for everythn to go back to the way they were.

No comments: