I need sleep >.<

It made no dif when ppl said today n 2moro, since I hadn slept cz of Jason's work. >.<>F-ing Zi Hao called me a F**ker 4 fun) I din even noe how I ended up sleepin in class.
Teaching at MKIS later after class was totally torturous. I couldn even walk straight due to the extreme drowsiness in me. There, I gradually found my fondness with children. My fav kid, a korean 9 yer old gal- Jae Won. Damn cute >.<
Her looks, squinty eyes like me.
Her character, gives u the cheeky smile no matter wat the circumstances, situation n mood.
n her smile is cute.
In posts 2 come, I wil reveal her picture 1 day. (soon)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a whole 2 weeks of emoness in every1, suddenly i tend 2 feel da drastic change in ppl around me.
Lyn, she randomly hugs me 4 no reason (thx neway^^) n whacks some1.. Ahem...
Nisa, she listens 2 me bout doin her assignments.
Melvin, starts talkin randomly 2 me.
Kian Wen, Suddenly became my Mother O.o!
The whole class, suddenly become my nex door neighbors... >.< (Mama's fault)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! Yet again, I shall turn emo on some certain ppl.
Sorry but I myself also do not wish 2 waste my time on feeling emo bout u ppl but stil, I guess, life is such.
Not oni tht, I as an unstable individual on both physically n mentally is best not 2 be mingled with.
Trigger me n U might get hurt.

No comments: