18 love questions

01] Are you currently in a
relationship?
-no


[02] Have you ever been
given a rose.
- A? Had a bouquet^^

[03] What is your
all-time favorite romance movie?
- Full House^^

[04 ] There's no number 4 question..
- I would like 2 say.................. WTH!?

[05] Do you believe that everyone has
a soul mate ?
- Yes. Jz tht u meet them or not by chance is another matter.


[06] What's your current problem?
- I need a decent bf >< I'm touchin 20 soon....

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
- Deeply scarred n is still hurting.


[08] Your thoughts of online or long
distance relationships?
- No way. I would like 2 get 2 noe the guy as a face 2 face fren 1st.


[9] Have you ever seen a friend as more
than a friend?
- yeah.... >.< Most of the time (",)

[10] The person your with right now, do
you want to spend your life with?
-with as in beside? Of course^^ She's my closest fren in college^^

[11] How many kids do you want to
have?
- Depends.... On my financial status.

[12] What is/are & your favorite
colors?
- ARE! Sky Blue^^, pink!


[13] Who are your celebrity
crush?
- Jay Chou. But I'm not THT in2 Him.


[14] Do you believe you truly only love
once?
- no.. I luv a lot. There my mom, my dad, my bro, my granma, my cousin, My guy (goes on n on)


[15] Imagine you're 79 & your
spouse just died, would you get
re-married?
- No. I would jz get more pets 2 e my companion.


[16] At what age did you start noticing
the opposite sex?
- Since da 1st time I developed unconcious feelings 4 my primary classmate.

[17 ] What song do u want to be played
at your wedding?
- ......Brain not functionin...... Probably some latin luv songs...


[18 ] Do you like anyone?
- Well, I hope the fella likes me 1st then oni I like him. (don wanna get hurt again)

No comments: