The 3 Missing Puzzle Pieces

It's late nite (Early mornin now) N i'm still not asleep.
Jz finished Jason's Rowbutt n it was really tiring for my mind.
Time 2 chill bit yet I din dare climb up 2 my crib n drop my eyelids shut.
I'm afraid I can't wake up in time 4 class 2moro morning.
So instead I hav made up my mind 2 take a so called Classroom-nap on my study table.
With my alarm clock set beside my head, I'm sure I can wake up. (I hope)
Wish me luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 U both, as eldest n as a person which has no choice but to be stuck in between, i hav 2 voice out
U BOTH had better stop it.
Stop it with the silent treatment already!!!
U,
Wats da problem with jz openin yr mouth to start a convo with the other?
Is it tht hard?
Jz cz the other doesn want 2 talk 2 u doesn mean u cant talk 2 the other.
N U,
After being almost a full yer of the closest frenz in college, this shit happens.
It cant be only now these feelings start 2 form in your heart...
If we all hav been frenz 4 so long, y cant we settle it properly?
Is it tht hard 2 hav a SIT DOWN???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for U 2 again,
I'm not tryin 2 scold u or anythn,
I jz wan things to go back 2 the way they were.
I'm not askin u 2 change yr mind nor yr ways of treatin each other.
For U both hav da rights not to listen to me.

But... Deep down inside...
I really plead n plead non stop jz to hope things go back 2gether
For we are 3 puzzle pieces tht are lost n left behind from becomin one with the others.

No comments: