Yet Another No-Life test..

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Yoon Yik from sec skul. Cz we were holding our own teddies n walkin below my condo.


2. What were you doing at 0800?
Hibernating.


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Doin my Damned Poncho >.<



4. What happened to you in 2006?
Was bz datin b gettin "tutored" by my bf^^


5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cz I was watchin dis comic where a gal kena kissed unexpectedly by a Handsome Demon.



6. How many beverages did you have today?
few types^^ Thx 2 my mom... (my fav barley)


7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Black. Whooo~


8. What was the last thing you paid for?
40 bucks 4 Bar Celona on Friday. Thx 2 my guy frenz I don hav 2 pay 4 anythn i ate on saturday.



9. Where were you last night?
At home multitaskin^^


10. What colour is your front door?
Brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Purse la DUH~!



12. What’s the weather like today?
It was Windy n rainy... Wats wrong with the weather nowadays @.@


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla n Strawberry^^ YUMMY.


14. What excites you?
If a cute guy hits on me.. n if a guy asked me 2 be his competing dance partner.

N if Min Hua calls me >.<


15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I would like 2 trim it back 2 my V shaped tail^^ But i guess, tht can wait.



16. Are you over the age of 25?
No no~ I don wanna reach there so fast...


17. Do you talk a lot?
I do, when I noe the person I'm talkin to n has a gd topic^^


18. Do you watch the O.C.?
?? Wats tht??


19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yup^^ My old time Gym crush^^



20. Do you make up your own words?
they come up randomly tht I don even noe I made a word... XD


21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes... But i try hard 2 hide it///


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Anisa... =.="


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
Kian Wen???



24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My very ex junior from sec skul n also my beloved pet sis^^


25. What does the last text message you received say
My gal fren sayin somethn like this month's my luv month n my guy might appear.. =.="


26. Do you chew on your straw?
oni when I get damn bored n hav nth 2 talk bout.


27. Do you have curly hair?
nope..^^ thank god!


28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
College 4 class... Haiz...


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
My guy frenz....


30. What was the last thing you ate?
mom's cooking^^


31. Will you get married in the future?
Plan 2^^ oni unless I find true luv.


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
STEP UP 2!!! I fell in luv with Moose^^


33. Is there anyone you like right now?
*murmurs 2 self n looks confuse* @.@


34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Jz a few hours ago.


35. Are you currently depressed?
Was very. But now... Still am with assignments but not with ppl^^


36. Did you cry today?
Nope^^



37. Why did you answer and post this?
For fun...



38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Lyn? Yeen Yee? Who else... Brain kinda dead so.. I shall stop here.. nitez

No comments: