New.. New new!!

Haircut^^ Thx 2 my Luvly Eva, altho u did a lil ahem~, but it's still a very cute cut 4 me^^ I luv it. Thx gal^^









->->->










cz it was so short, I got a very cute ponytail^^with a few loose strands infront of my ears. Nvr had them b4... poneytail poneytail^^ PONEYTAIL!!~^^~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, went 2 Gentin wth frenz. Went 2 Safari (club) with oni 1 of them. We pretended 2 be bro n sis >.< guys =".="">

Got so fed up dancin with some dono how 2 dance ppl. like there was this young uncle, 1st it was a decent no body contact dance, but later he started tossin me around in cirlce.I was losing balance like every few secs.

So lastly I ended up joinin this gang. With a guy I like hangin out with cz he jz keeps cheerin me up on some stuff. I'll tell wat stuff later.

So here the club closes, I found my "bro", who later tells me tht he will be goin 4 a drink with the few chicks he is interested in. So yes, I got dumped here at the club n I dono the way back 2 my room. So, my bro went 2 my new frenz, n asked them 2 take care of me. Ended up, da guy tht was dancin with me most of the time, wlaked with me.


Journey was > we took da outdoor route (freezin), he gave me his jacket. Went 2 Starbucks cz I was hungry, he payed 4 my cup of coffee. Walked back 2 my room. he left without his jacket. Later smsed me 2 get it back. Again, he teman me downstairs 2 get some stuff n we walked almost everywhere. got my stuff n we chatted till 8am. On the way back 2 my room, we caught a glimpse of da sunrise through da mist. Took some pics^^

The masterpiece of a view


Before the sun breaks through the thick mist

Those arent clounds below but mists. u can imagine how cold was Gentin then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later we told each other we'd keep in touch n we left each other.

Well, there goes my 1 nite couple^^ Thx dude. (not revealing his name)

No comments: