2D lab is so~ not my fav spot 2 hang out late at nite

I was hangin out at 2D as usual.
1st Lyn left, then Nisa.
I was left with the other 2 stooges in class n my friggin stomachache.
Felt effin lonely due 2 da lovey dovey moments they were havin in 1 corner of da room where part of da lights were off, but still VERY visible.
His head was on her shoulder.
I was pissed. Mad.
Not cz of jealousy, but cz of the fact tht I was asked 2 save her from him from havin an akward lunch with jz da 2 of them. N now I had 2 face this kind of shit.
I was confused. Lost.
I wasn sure wat she wanted.
So I stayed at my side of the corner, put on my earphones, turn up da volume of my comp n chatted on msn. Time passed slowly.
I was gettin sadder n sadder by the minute.
They reminded me of Min Hua.
I missed him. Very much.....
With frenz talkin 2 me on msn (some gave me a lecture>> ZY) , I felt better soon (jz a lil bit).
Nearin 12.30am, she finally noticed my existence n came over.
I kept my anger.
I showed my cool.
It felt annoying.
We left. 2 eat. at AC.
Fortunately Sam was there 2 be with me.
With the 4 of us, it doesn look so bad anymore.
Drove Sam back later.
He left, I saw them huggin behind.
Pissed again.
I noe it wasn my business.. but still...
Can u get somewhere else 2 do so?
I hate this.
Feelin annoyed, irritated n disgusted, I sent them 2 his car, n he drove her back.

No comments: