Another No-Life test..

100 facts Tag

1) Name: Simone / Mun

2) Male/Female: I hav Boobs thank u.

3) Were you named after anyone? No. shows my parents aren't obsessed with anyone.

4) Does your name mean anything? Flexible in mind, body n soul.

5) Nick Name(s): Simone n ONI Simone *points 2 Nisa n Lyn*

6) What do you think you look like name wise: i lack flexibility in mind >.<

7) Date Of Birth: 10th la... of Feb... Remember tht!

8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Hospital birth room duh! Now in KL.

9) Nationality: I've been in KL 4 19 WHOLE yrs! Wat am I?!

10) Astrology Sign: Watery Wet Aquarius

11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Snake, loser cousin of da Dragon

12) Religion: Biddhist, but i barely pray. so more of a free thinker.

13) What’s your favorite smell? i hav no idea, I jz smell somthn n like it if i like it.

14) Political Position? Dono don care. XD

15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Somethn sweet n NOT so hot

16) Hair + Eye colour: both are dark brown, very.

17) Do you look like anyone famous? erm, Some1 did say, But i forgot.

18) What do you look like? Merely everythn tht I say is cute^^

19) Any unusual talents? I hav my very own laughin gas???

20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Lefty. Blame it on my Dad. He's a lefty 2.

21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? Straight with a lil Bi? I guess.

22) What do you do for a living? What I do? Breathe n Live!!!

23) What do you do for fun? hit on guys? n Girls? XP

24) What are your favorite art materials to work with? My Mechanical Pencil *sorry Jason* n Putty Eraser.

25) What kind of materials would you like to work with? My leather dance shoes n a dance material guy^^

26) Have you met your grandparents? DUH!!!!!!!

27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Common n close ones only. I need a special 1.

28) Crush: Oops, My voice box jz broke n my brain is in malfunction mood.

29) What celebrity would you date if you could? F4! Jay Chou!

30) Current worries? Don make me say it.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl: No particular 1 since my close frenz don talk 2 me much on9 *points at u*

32) Favorite place to be? My dance studio n College free time if my gang is there N BAR CELONA!!!

33) Least favorite place to be? College durin class >.<

34) Do you burn or tan? Burn la!

35) Ever break a bone? Nope^^ Thankfully

36) What is your favorite cereal? I wont tell....

37) Person you cry with: Min Hua, n my gang of galfrenz n close guy frenz

38) Any sisters: Zero

39) Any brothers: 1 chimpanzee

40) Any pets: 1 poser cat =.="

41) An Illness: Love sick. I miss Min Hua so much... Wat 2 do...

42) A Pager: Nvr occured 2 me 2 hav 1

43) A Personal phone line: Nope

44) A Cell phone: I flip it non stop^^

45) A visible birthmark: Err... I don think there is, mayb a visible birth lump^^

46) A Pool or hot tub: A Pool^^ But I barely swam in it lately. *hint hint at my lecturers*

47) A Car: Dad's.. Gonna pass iy down 2 me I guess.. AFTER he gets a BMW...

Describe Your...

48) Personality: Cheerful, naughty, blur.... HYPER^^

49) Driving: Reckless *shakes head n sigh*

50) Your clothing style: If I dress normal u will ask me wats wrong

51) Room: Arranged n Welcomin^^ *sounds wrong*

52) What’s missing: Min Hua n a servant 2 help my do my assignments *HAHAHA*

53) School: not skul, COLLEGE!

54) Bed: Cosy^^ *jumps on bed*
55) Relationship with your parent(s): 2 close n 2 far... I guess...

Do You

56) Believe in yourself: Yea. Most.... Of da time... I.. Think...

57) Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope. I failed in Love, so I don believe anythn bout it anymore....

58) Consider yourself a good listener: listen yes, talk crap yes, talk sense no...
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share? A Sexy Latin dancer with a sizzling hot partner as a husband.

60) Get Along with your parents: Most of da time.. But when we fight, U can hear slams here n there...

61) Save your e-mail conversations: Nvr attempted 2...

62) Pray: Nope^^

63) Believe in reincarnation: Yilek>.<

64) Brush your teeth twice a day? Well DUH! Except da times when I attempted 2 take a nap but it turned out I slept till da nex day...

65) Like to talk on the phone: Only Ppl from my Stressfree-frenz-list

66) Like to eat? yup yup^^ Bring em 2 me

67) Like to exercise? yup, with frenz^^ The more the merrier

68) Like to watch sports? Gymnastics... Cheerleadin n dance^^

69) Sing in the car? Boom Babe!!! I sing like no1's business.. Except when frenz are talkin in my car.

70) What is a dream that you have all the time? Actually seeing Min Hua come back 2 me... Hope its dejavu...

71) Dream in color? Always do.. even wet dreams.. Eww...

72) Do you have nightmares? Yup.. Wat dya think I cant sleep in total darkness is about...

73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Not oni sleep, They practically c the world with me.

What Is

74) Right next to you: My purse n HP... n thoughts of him^^

75) On your favorite coffee cup? Not coffee, Jz cup. Random pictures n patterns?

76) On your mouse pad: Don hav 1

77) Your favorite flavor of gum? Sweet^^

78) Favorite deodorant? Light, breezy kind...

79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Paris, The city of love^^

80) Your dream husband/wife: Min Hua!!!!!>.< *Song of Baby come back to me playin behind*

81) Hiding in your closet? Some of my Luv stuff i do not wish 4 mom 2 pass back 2 Min Hua...

82) Under your bed: My work table, my light box n assignments.

83) The name of one of your closest/best friends? CARMEN!

84) Your bad time of the day: Early Mornings n durin college classes.

85) Your worst fear(s): Somebody I luv leavin me behind?

86) What's the weather like: Somewhere went wrong...

87) Your favorite time of year? Holidays with ABSOLUTE no assignments>.<

88) Your favorite holiday? I told U NO Assignments^^

89) A material weakness? Go figure it out yrself

90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: eating ice cream with fries???

91) At the top of your "to-do list"? get a guy (jjk) Hang out with frenz^^

92) The hardest thing about growing up: I get extra fats at my chest n my butt XP

93) A pet peeve? dono...

94) Your scariest moment: When a ghost landed on me in my bed n when I witnessed some1 jump from a building n fall rite infront of me, naked. *it was a guy*

95) Your attitude about love? I need 2 feel secured by his everythn, n 2 be FULLY luved n cared by him.

96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Go figure...

97) The worst feeling in the world: being lovesick, knowin very well he wont luv me back.

98) The best feeling in the world: being hugged securely when I am lonely.

99) Who sent this to you? Anisa

100)Tag more people?
Samuel
Mengq Yek
The other Samuel
N many other No life cheer ppl...
Woah! I cant believe I finished it. FINALLY!

No comments: