Another New Experience

Bar celona yet again^^ This time it was 2 gals n I think 18 guys.
Nth special happened except tht I din go on stage dis time. I ended up dancin n (kissin) with this guy( WL) , whom I danced with 4 almost da whole 3 hours till we finally decided 2 sit back n chill. Tryin 2 move round da club was like movin round in a concert, WL was holdin my hand n leadin us 2 our tables.

30 minutes till da club closes n the music suddenly stopped. B4 I noticed anythn, I heard a malay voice say out, "ok semua yang nak keluar tolong bagi check di pintu."
I was like, "Oh it's da cops. Oh it's a raid." i was calm n a lil excited. Cz i din noe wat a raid was like^^ But 4 da other guys in da gang, they were rather panicky cz there were 2 guys in our gang tht was underage XP.
Da cops weren't really doin their job tho. So practically we jz showed our IC's n left 4 mamak.

Since WL actually offered me a ride home but 2 bad, I was followin a fren home. So he kinda kissed my forehead n said gd bye^^ Sweet..

No comments: