A memory 4 Valentine~

Happy Valentine n I tot I was gonna be lonely.

Last minute due 2 Sam's change-of-plans, I decided to join Scott on a "double date". Sounded fun but wasn really my cup of tea. Actually non of us was takin this as a date. (tho I hav a mere feeling Scott is)
It was his best fren, Terrance, another gal, Alison, Scott n me. Anyway, it was a day da guys bring da gals out 4 dinner. Findin a parkin lot bought me enough time 2 fill my empty pee tank 2 its fullest. It took us another 45 minutes 2 get a seat at Chilli's. Their portion was huge. Dinner costed 200 bucks n da guys split da money between em, not lettin any of us gals pay.

We got our asses 2 a club above Laundry. 4got da name...
I ended up dancin with not oni with our group but also another group of couples n a group of nigro guys. Had fun. Me n Scott ended up in a hug. I dono how. I gave a shy look at his best fren n Terrance gave me a laugh =.="

Anyhow, we left early n dropped by Alison's house. Cosy^^ Scott held my hand when I was sittin beside him. Asked y was he doin tht, jz said he felt like it. I gave a look at Terrance again, he said "I'll pretend I din c anythn" N covered his face with da cushion on da couch.. =.="

When we were leavin, I bent down 2 pick up my bag. Scott gave a slap on my butt, I scowled at him >.< Who was he 2 touch my ass!!! then later when he knew it was a sensitive issue 4 me, he apologized. So i forgave him...

Anyway, Thx Scott, Terrance n Alison 4 givin me a memory of celebration 4 this year's Valentine^^ 1st time in Chilli's sommore n I'm not payin^^ Thx so much..
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Happy Valentine again. This time 2 the man I luved since the day i met him^^ Min Hua, Thank you. Cz of u, I managed 2 find my courage 2 continue on with my college life (oh all da sleepness nitez) I luv u...
Even if u aint round 4 Valentine's this yr, I still will imagine u celebratin with me.

No comments: