Happy 19th....~ barfday?

Thx u ppl 4 wishin even on da stroke of midnite.

Was rather shocked tho tht Naj my college classmate, Alton whom I jz met once, and Han Liang n Wan Shen (both) my primary skul fren tht we lost contact 4 over 5 yrs, actually wished happy birthday. N was also surprised tht my best fren, Carmen CHOO!!! Din even remember my birthday.

Anyway, It was funny after I read each others blog. Lyn was callin me a Queen of Denseness... N wished me happy Barfday~ hehheh. Guess U jz hav 2 accept all da teasin during yr bday huh?^^ Nisa made a photo of the both of us in Penang look totally in a different mood. Looks more of a poster than a foto now^^ Thx Nisa. Thts so so~ sweet^^

So I shall say thw 2 these ppl : Scott n his frenz (sorry forgot their names since I jz knew them overnite) , Yi Lyn, Anisa, Dom, Tali, Samuel, Mendy, Naj, Kuhen, Daphne, Lennard, Yuo Wen, Chee Hau, Wan Shen, Alton, Han Liang. Tho I'm not goin 2 get a birthday cake this yr, I'm goin 2 Sushi Groove 4 dinner with my family^^ Finally I can eat big in Sushi Groove, unlike last time with my college mates...



Anyway, Yday I went out with Scott n we watched Kung Fu Dunk^^ It was mainly like Shao Lin Soccer but since Jay was inside, I was payin more attention 2 him than the storyline. Jay is damn cute in the show^^
Kawaii~ ><
I luv Him Luv HIm>.<


No comments: