I missed><

Ack! 1st I 4got 2 bring my drawing board. Can anythn be better. Models were hired by Seamus 4 our class.

I felt damn lucky once I knew I was gonna draw the female model. At least she stands there without takin off any part of her clothing. She was decent enough 4 me. Even of she takes off anythn, at least I'm still a GAL drawin a GAL. Her age was jz nice 4 u 2 not feel disgusted if she takes off anythn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for the male, he wore nth more than a piece of spandex. ( I hava feeling Seamus enjoys da view) He had dark skin n (If I'm correct) Was around Seamus's size. N ahem, Wadya noe, whenever I turn 2 face his direction, my eyes jz had 2 settle 4 either his ass or his crotch. Not tht I was thinkin dirty but they were really eye-catchy O.o Planned 2 sneakily take a pic but i missed da chance. Anyway, imagine...
ok, a normal ass la 4 a guy. The crotch... Was probably sorta juttin out. Da spandex had a bulge, a HuGE bulge.

Even "Innocent" (totally opposite) Yi Lyn was thinkin wether or not 2 crop that bulgy part in her drawin. She had 2 hesitate 2 draw, of all parts, THT part. =.="
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Valentine's is comin n I'm startin2 feel so insecure lately. But I still hav my biotch gang 2 luv me tho^^ Unless "some" of them choose 2 luv some1 else^^
___________________________
Anyway, Last sunday on da 10th of Feb, mom brought me , my bro, granma n dad 2 eat at Sushi roove in 1U 2 celebrate my birthday^^ Had lots of nice sushi tht i fancied Especially my UNAGI^^ Since da Takoyaki stall in Pyramid shifted, I wasn able 2 find where it was so I hadn been tastin Unagi in my mouth 4 a few months. Finally.

No comments: