Of Dogs n Catz n My 'Pandora' Box

PAWS
4 da sake of moral, I had 2 drag my ass up so early in da mornin 2 go meet up with da group. Da gals al followed my mom's car. N Kian Wen followed Lennard's.
Reason y most ppl followed me-> reason classified n clarified.
Friggin map given by Paws led us a whole extra circle b4 we found da place =.="
n Da "granpa" incharge was very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong breath in tellin bout age difference in religion jz cz Lyn n n Nisa were 17+. So they had 2 wait 4 Lyn's mom 2 come n sign somethn.

Nisa, Moon n me
-Placed newspapers, food n water in cages holdin kittens n male cats.
-Groom cats
-Dig their ears.
Objective-> Gettin locked in 2gether with almost 30 cats tht hunger 4 yr touch >.<

Kian Wen, Yi Lyn, YeenYee, Lennard
(based on wat I saw)
-Bathed with the dogs^^
Objective-> Gettin wet XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2day, woke up. Tried 2 talk n my friggin voice box broke down.
It failed! I couldn talk at all.
It was either I was 2 squeeky, or 2 low in tone=.="
N my friggin drama is 2moro!
N i cant talk! Of all times...
Damnit! (prayin tht my voice is ok 2moro >.<)
Anyway, went through class without much voice 2day.
But when mom called, I had 2 make da loudest AH! as i could so she can hear me n Kian Wen n Moon jz sat there laughin =.="
nex, I had 2 teach 6 year olds in silent mode.
This is da 1st time I find them cute tho when they actually shut each other up so they can concentrate at my gestures.
Last, drama practice =.="
Zi Hao was like askin me 2 test my voice n Mengq Yek was da 1 askin me 2 shut up n take care.
Zi Hao got so damn hyper he was da main character makin me laugh da whole nite
(when he was da 1 tellin us 2 actually shut up, he was da 1 crackin random jokes also)
So..................
Yup, my voice is still not back n I really hope it returns by 2moro >.<

No comments: