Sucks...

It's 7pm in da evenin n every1 in da house has gone out except me. It was ok at 1st by wastin my time on my comics instead of my assignments... But after I got fed up with readin. I was relunctant 2 dance but I had no partner, so screw it...

After wanderin bout in da house, thoughts n memories of da past started flowin in my head. SHIT!!! I don want 2 think bout it!!! But they kept comin... Die la... Those thoughts made me sick. They made me feel even bored than b4.

B4 I new it, I noticed I wanted a hug.. Well it was obviously inpossible when there's nobody at home. So i held back... I wanted a hug 4 being 2 lonely... haiz...

Forget IT!!! Everybody seems 2 be trippin on my tail since a few days back till now. I'm in a foul enough mood 2 really face any1 really... Gals n guys alike.

No comments: