PP > Perfect Performance

It was after college had I drove out of pyramid n 2 da back lane 2 where Sunway College was. I twas da BIG day, well should be 2 da fact tht Roger (my best buddy) had 2 beg me 2 come watch his 1st play eva.

Surprisingly when I got there, I saw Marion n Mark Teh!!! I said HI... Marion remembered(I think) but Mark was blur. I can really c tht Sunway had a lot of irresistable hunks studyin here, cz even Kuhen (my other best bud) admits those guys were hot 2, by seeing how buff n handsome those faces were. But 1 thing, these guys surely aint Malaysian, n I bet they're not even Asian either. So, the thought of tryin 2 get 2 noe 1 jz washed away in my head. I didn 1 a faraway relationship.. BLEK!!!

When da show started, all da audience were in da Rooftop Theatre, includin marion n mark, Rogers whole family, n me n Kuhen^^ The whole play was based on 15 grandparents stories, all based on true stories told by granparents of each of the 15 members of Rogers class.

The way Roger acted, I'd had 2 say, Impressinly fantastic. Altho I don feel like I'm seeing a new side of him since he always played, fooled n tried 2 entertain me n Kuhen with stories n acts all da time in those school days, I was very impressed with the whole act n him 2^^. I did also spot a few guys in his class that're hot 2 but 2 no interest. Most scenes were sad n some scenes were cute (yea.. really cute). Like da 1 where Roger acted like a lil kid being beaten by his granny 4 openin an umbrella in da house. He even acted as the granny beatin him^^

Oh yes, Roger had a new hair cut... I think it looks ok on him, since in my mind, I don really fancy punk hairstyle. he got a tomahawk... yea, jz like da Gaspy hairstylin gel TV advertisement. but his is black.. Hhee

I loved da play, scenes that are sad touched my heart. Scenes that were funny made me laugh like shit... I really loved it^^ They were gd, really gd. I'm really glad Roger is gettin nearer 2 his goal of becomin a director^^ gd 4 u Roger Liew... I will nvr 4get this play, n I'll always go 4 yr futures plays that's gonna come.

No comments: