The Key of Love and The Lock of Life

It is oni recently that i had a few guys ask me out on dates, I'd say Yes 2 well...most of them. But yet, I feel like I wasn quite lookin 4ward 2 any of em. I mean, the oni thing I'm lookin 4ward 2 is at least they wont make me think much bout him.

Anyway, term break jz started n 2day was da 1st day of da holiday. Da whole day I felt totally restless... jz scribblin on paper all day was really borin. Thx 2 a guy Andrew (not andrew yan) that Zach had intro-d, he sms'ed with me da whole day. He's ok, but seriously my credit is goin down 2 fast. ><

Altho so, I still can't forget him. Guess dis is wat is called love. Guess I'm seriously gotten it deep this time... Come to think of it, The sentence sayin

"U held da key, locked my heart for eternity. But when U left, u forgot to unlock it, threw away the key n left me halfway hanging."

No comments: