Hard n Shiny

Finally after a few months in grade 5 ballet I finally am goin up level with my whole class. I've been dying 2 try out point ballet shoes since I got attached 2 ballet but I nvr got da chance last time.


Class ended early n most of da students left, leavin me alone with my Beautiful sweet ballet teacher Jasmine^^ I ended up teachin her latin n we had a fun time till half way da show fittin fella came in. He brought 1 whole box full of ballet shoes with him. they were all new^^ So they're SHINY O.O!




Turns out that he was suppose 2 let all of us try da shoes but sadly he came late n da whole class went back except me. So I was da oni 1 tryin on the shoes^^ The tip of da she was really hard, till it hurts when I wear it even if it fits.

After fittin I got my new pair of DEMIpoint shoes, with the tip of da toe hard n the sole soft. my Full point shoes are on da way tho since they din hav da exact size then... Oh, Full point shoes hav hard soles n hard tip toes 2.




Dis is not mine but my new ballet shoes looks exactly like this 1. I lazy wanna take da foto. So here it is.

No comments: