Clubb my ass off again...

It's saturday nite so no prob in gettin out of da house n no worryin if I'll wake up in time time 4 somethn da nex day. So since these nice ex-classmates of mine invited me, Y not^^

Ruums again^^ Music was boomin n galz went in 4 free. Guys ordered some liqior n we all drank. I got totally tipsy. I noe cz I couldn stand straight n was laughin a lot, but I still noe wat was ppl sayin. Dancin was a blast, well it always was. Dis time dirty dancin a lot with my guy frenx. Some guys that i dono offered me a drink but I rejected cz I noe da danger of gettin free drink from total strangers.

When I was back at da table. I kept on drinkin, then I saw my gal fren kissin my best buddy!!! Ohmigod... They were totally in it. it wasn long when I realised da guy frenz that were standin beside me (we're close frenz) tried 2 pull me in 4 a kiss as well. I screamed, he let go. Nex thing, another 1 pull me in, again I screamed, he let go^^ LUCKY!!! Altho I'm cravin 4 some intimacy, I had 2 control myself. I din 1 myself gettin all "dirty". So i continued dancin while sometimes my guy frenx would join in 2 do some dirty dancin.

We danced till da club close. It was nearing 3.30am. I was wiped out. my foot also hurt from all da dancin with high heels. It was then I drifted 2 a corner 2 sit since I could stand nicely. A stranger (guy) saw me n walked over. He asked me where did I stay. Being oni tipsy n not drunk, I clearly knew wat he meant. Havin da feelin that if I said where I stayed, he might think of offerin me a ride n somethn could've happened. So I jz said I stayed at my home. After some attempts of tryin 2 get info bout me from me, I was jz playin drunk all da way, till finally the guys from my group turned their heads n saw me. They came over 4 da rescue, YEA!!!

No comments: