A Date 2 Remember.

Jz came back from dating with Andrew (not really dating but it was a date since it was 2 of us new frenz) . Lol... A lil tiring but it was fun. Here was da plan... N I shall oni say da so called important points la.

11.30am>>Me n Andrew met up at Pyramid n had lunch at Pizza Hut.

12.45pm>> Went skating. Got a blister on my foot.. Ouch! Tried skatin new tricks but still think I don hav da guts 2 do so. Goin full throttle 2 do da hard 1's I mean.

3.00pm >> Went 2 buy movie tix. Plan 2 watch Mr. Macnorium's Wonder Emporium.

3.15pm >> Plan 2 take pool but was full so we switched 2 bowling. N YEA! I won him by 5 marks.. Hahaha!! Anyway, had a lot of lucky strikes 2day^^ Guess it's my lucky day^^ Finished 1 game, went n buy Takoyaki!!! Yea yea!!!

4.30pm >> Movie starts. We shared 1 coke... Both of us were cold towards da end of da movie so we held each others hands.

6.00pm >> Zi Hao sms's me that rehearsal at 7pm was change 2 8pm that day. Still holdin hands n went all da way 2 Popular in Pyramid. Nth in particular there.. Jz that him as a scientific person n me as an art person. We brought each other in2 each others world of knowledge (which was pullin each other 2 da departments we always go 2 in Popular) After leavin Popular, our hands were separated.

7.00pm >> Went 4 dinner at Nando's.

7.45pm >> He walked me 2 my car n I left.

8.30pm >> Zi Hao n da other actors came 2 my house 4 rehearsal 4 da upcomin show. It was funny when I need 2 demo, I nvr imagined I'd do that. Mengq yek was suppose 2 cry but he ended up laughin most of da time.. I felt bad at tellin sternly bout da drama 2 da other senior actors. Cz no matter wat I was a newcomer in this drama group but yet I was that scenes co-director...

10.15pm>> Andrew sms'ed me, askin if I wanted 2 go out 4 biking. So I did^^ At the same time, Biondi (younger pet bro) sms'ed me also, like dat
Biondi : Hey can sms? Free now?
Sim : No, havin rehearsal, than goin out later.
Biondi : Oh then later I sms u n we chat la.
Sim : Cant. I want 2 save credit so I wont really chat unless its somethn important. So sorry.
Biondi : Oh then nvr mind la. I call u la like dat
Sim : I not really free la nowadays. Workin somemore. where got time oh.
Biondi : Oh then whenever free we chat lo^^
Sim : If la. But now these few months wont be free la cz of work n rehearsal 4 show.
Biondi : Nvr mind. I'll wait 4 u 1 no matter how late it is.
Sim : ok rehearsal now. bye.

10.30pm>> Andrew n I went 2 Small Genting in Cheras on his bike. He rode like damn fast n I actually AM a lil scared of bikes >< style="font-size:85%;">Drew : So u free 2moro?
Sim : Got rehearsal 4 drama at 12pm till 3pm then another session from 7pm till 10pm
Drew : So I bring u 2 da ice-cream shop 2moro then.. round 3?
Sim : 3?
Drew : I pick u up at 3 then we go Ice-cream shop la.
Sim : ok.

12.30am>> Biking back 2 Sri Petaling at a speed of 150km/j, Andrew was crazily speedin!!! Went 2 Sri Petalin mamak 2 eat n he made me laugh like crazy at some (most) of his lame jokes.

1.20am >> He sent 2 da guard house of my house. We continued chattin from there. I had 2 admit I was high , cz I was gigglin non stop hahahhaha.. then he held my hand yet again. I jz went along with it n we continued chattin. Nth happened after that.

1.40am >> We parted. He left n I walked back up2 my house. When I reached home. He smsed me n said he was already safe home. I'm like wat da hell!!! He lives in Subang, I live in Bkt Jalil. I took like 5 minutes 2 walk from da guard house 2 my house n once I shut my front door his sms came... o.o!...

No comments: