Desperation...

Again I went out. Planned 2 go gentin in da nite but it was cancelled last minute cz most of us hate work da nex day. So i went with Alton, to his b'day at Mardigras. WOW!!! Da amount of Jack Daniels on da table was shockin...

When I went there, there was this live band performance. Seriously da gals, the way they shake their ass was nice, but when they tried da pussycat dolls way of squattin down then pinchin out yr ass n slowly stand up... HAHAH!!! It looked funny...

A small lil stage was rite in front of da DJ. There's also a bar. Lookin further I saw another bigger stage, with water fountains n water rainin down in a circle. It was for shows of da hired sexy dancers. They get wet when they dance 4 da audience.

Standin at the bar, I felt a pair of eyes lookin at me.I turned n saw this totally hottie standin beside the bar on da other side. Smart with a tie. Cute chinese N looks young enough 2 reach early 20's^^ 2 make sure if he was really lookin at me, I walk around him n he actually turned his head towards wherever I was.

Before I new it, I was pulled up on stage by a few guys. Danced solo n ended up havin guys droolin over me^^ Haha.. Desperate shouts like " I want u" or " I am yrs" Can be heard =.=" Next thing I turned n da hottie I saw was dancin there, facin me. N he signalled 2 dance with me. So i left da stage n danced with him^^ Was like a dream... for some reason he kept strokin my hair when I was dancin.. Well, feels pampered anyway. Danced alone on stage again. Then this twin bros asked me 2 dance with em. No Prob^^ They werent as hot as the hottie I liked, but I had a tendency 4 guys that hav long hair n a well-built body. Moreover they were TWINS!!! So i did dance with em.

Dancin on stage was easy. Next I was invited by a gal 2 dance with her on da giant speakers. Gettin tired I sat on those speakers. A teenage lookin guy walked pass, stopped in front of me n ask me 2 dance with him. Fine, no harm done. So i danced. The minute we started was the minute he laid his hands on my ass. I pulled his hands onto my back n said no. He tried 2 say somethn n I couldn hear, so he pulled me out of da club. I thought he was gonna stop but he kept on goin. So i yanked out his hand n ask wat was it he wanna say. N all da "yr dance is sexy", "Yr very hot" All dat crap comes out, yet again. I told him I want 2 go back n he followed, pulled me 2 a corner in a bar n tried 2 dance with me. I rejected him by sayin my bf sittin on da other side of da club would be angry. He replied by sayin then we shal dance at this side of da club, away form yr bf. I said I don wanna dance, legs 2 tired, he sat me down. said that I shouldn be so scared cz thats how clubs are. YEA RYTE!!! ASS HOLE , CLUBS ARE 4 RELEASIN STRESS 2 ME!!! So i push him away. Ended up he hugged me even tighter!!! So I jz screamed as loud as i can, n he let me go^^ I ran 2 my frenz n sat there 4 awhile. later I was dancin on stage again^^

Later, I walked with 1 of da twin bros 2 pay da parkin ticket n we bumped in2 dis guy that was all da time ryte in front of me when I danced on stage. Whenever he saw me, he shouted"SIMONE! Yr a damn sexy dancer!!!"... I'm like 'sweat!!!' His shouts could be heard all over 1U!!! It's plain obvious that he was drunk. Haiz.. 2 bad he wont be seeing me no more^^

No comments: