She's so Lonely~ So Lonely

It's thurs n it's Deepavali, after gettin a call from Mendy that her parents left 4 New Zealand 4 a few months. I've decided 2 dropby her house in da nite. Imade several calls 2 several frenz n in da end it was oni me n Teng that went 2 Mendy's.

From the 1st glance of Mendy's face, I oni can picture 1 word in my mind >>> LONELINESS. She was so bored in her own home.>.<

So with all 3 of us, we talked. Bout lots of things. 1 topic, I was quite surprised. Teng actually told me tht the day we went clubbin which was last saturday, she had been watchin over me especially when I was dancin with my ex-skulmate, Ricky. I had 2 admit I was a lil tipsy but still aware of wats happenin that time. Teng told me that wat she saw. 2 wat she said, it was somethn like when I was dancin with my back facin Ricky with him facin me (it was dirty dancin~no grindin on privates tho) He had love-bite me on da neck...! Well, now that I thought of it, I remembered that he did place his head on my shoulder then I felt somethn like skin on my neck. All I thought was that when he placed his head on my shoulder obviously his cheeks would touch my neck. Seems like it was his lips afterall. (Luckily I din get a mark or else I would die when I c my parents)

after a lil chat we even watched TV 2gether. That was the time when a scene of a baby turtle that was so tiny appeared crawling beside It's HUGE mom did Teng started giving out a gigle 2 a chuckle 2 a laugh... GOD I dono how 2 descibe it but it really made da both borin Mendy n ME laugh till outr tears started 2 fall.

later Mendy asked me if I had her crush's hp 4 he happen 2 be our beloved classmate also. I answered no n she requested 2 take a look at my hp. I was bz watchin Animal Planet on astro when she yelled "He called back!" 4 all i noe that time is that she actualy borrowed my hp 2 miss call him.. Curses... I din really noe dat guy much... So i had 2 pick up... N with that, he got 2 noe my number, n he said he will call me out 2 yam cha anytime.. Curses...


After 2 hours or so, I decided it was time 2 leave as it was gettin late. It was nearin 1am. So me n Teng left Mendy's. That's when Teng told me she was Hungry... ... ... So we decided 2 go mamak. Ate then I send her home.

No comments: