Thx Dad!!!

After arguing for almost 2 years for a car, dad finally came back 2day and asked me a simple question, "Simone, tell me what color u want yr car to be?" O.o I was stunned for awhile. White popped in my mind, I want a white one. Then he was like passing me a paper n he told me that he might get a savvy for me. I didn't mind. I just needed a car.

It was hard for not only arguing bout gettin a car everytime, but also arguing bout transport problem and bout sharing his car=.=.

So yea, Alvin was standing in the corner, giving me the most joyful smile. N I was there just holding the car brochure in my hand, facing my dad, not knowing how to respond. My mouth was practically just an O shape... >< I was speechless.

So my brother, standing right beside my dad, pointed at me n started shouting, "Look at her face! She's practically smiling non stop." Heh heh. Till now, I still dono wat to say.
Just hope he doesn't change his mind. Anyway, my dad's a man who keeps his words^^

No comments: