Tom n Jerry

Ever since the mouse couple moved in to my place, I din place it anywhere else but my working table, right beside my computer. In a way I could keep an eye on them, getting to know more bout their cute n funny behaviors.

Anyway, the other member of MY family, my cat=.=|| came to visit my room more often as well. Not to snack on them or do somethn threatening, for I've seen how he makes friends n looks out for my bunny. So I trust he wouldn't do anything to hurt them. He would just sit at the cage door n stare. So i opened the cage so to let him take a closer look.

He's 1st few minutes of staring



Noticing his body can't REALLY go thru , he popped his head in to investigate.
He even nearly came to a Nose-to-nose kiss with GeGe^^



He's nex step when I din notice =.=||
Tikus jadik TOY.
Poor GeGe T-T , she was the only 1 running berserk in the cage while Chietoo just stayed cool in the bathhouse in the right corner where the cat's paw couldn't reach.
The cat showed his dumb side by trying to put his paw thru the plastic cage walls from the outside (he scratched the blue part) =.=||

Alvin!! Faster come back n take care of them. Don leave me taking care of them alone. Oh I just cleaned their home for u^^

Oh, and Viknesh brought his 1st home baked cookies to me^^ Love em' Want more want more. I like sweet stuff. Ganbateh! Vik! I support u 9 9. (as long as u bring me more cookies n food)

No comments: