Wrong Start

Perhaps we got of on the wrong start. I don need to point this to that particular person. I noe u need an apology and fast. But advices from people have stopped me from doing so. Note that everything written here has no sarcasism whatsoever.

1st off, I was wrong for being too close to him. I WAS single, and in a way, sometimes become desperate. I should have known my boundaries but somehow sometimes I'm blinded by temptation. When I knew it, I stayed away from him, but it was too late. Ended up, he spilled to u, but it was a good thing. It may break a heart, but at least he was honest. Anyway, for THAT i owe u an apology and I gladly give u one.

2nd, my explanation for being uber late. Due to advices from the gang, I hadn't apologized since the day I knew it was wrong. People ask me to lay low, hoping for things to cool between us. But it seems things got out of hand once more when we met again. So as I got to know yr personality by thinkin back of how u acted when u were with us, i figured, a girl would want an apology to cool things down, or else it wont.

3rd, I would appreciate it very much if u actually came to me to resolve the matter instead of using such ways to show your anger towards me. Sorry but I didn't know what u wrote and I don desire to. I only got to noe briefly what happened after being told my a few frenz from the gang. So yea, just be cool and face the problem nex time, if it was me, I wouldn't blame u cz I know wats right and wats wrong also.

4th, U might not wanna read on but i'm still writing this for my own sake. And also for u to noe...
that I might deserve u mocking me, but my bf doesn. What i heard from a fren was that my bf's name was in the post u wrote as well. That was not pleasant at all. I dont mind u saying such things bout me, but if u ever did write somethn bout him (as I did not read yr blog) Pls take it back. If u refuse, I cant do anythn either. So it's up to u.

5th, I can understand how u feel also when things started to go shitty, for I was the victim most of the time when i was in sec skul. No they did not two time me, but it was still the same. I dump them n the nex girl came in after 5 minutes.

Lastly, no hard feelings. I nvr got mad at u for the blog but only felt surprised. So now i have cleared my debt with u with my apology and hope he doesn screw me up for doin so since he asked me not to talk to u at all. I can only hope things are cleared up between us, for I noe an apology means much.

PS: Hope u 2 love birds be happy all the way now. I'll be with mine also.

No comments: