New partners^^

On Monday,I met Anis, a new partner of ours. On Wednesday, which is today, I met Nagisa, another new partner. Wow!

When I first met with Anis, she was a real open girl. Friendly enough to make friends with me fast. She was as short as Ainee *cute>.<* Now the partners hav 2 fellas to tease=.= Hope they don mind. Sorry Ainee XP.

For Nagisa? She hesitated at first wether to intro herself to me. Then she did. When her name was mentioned, I can't help thinkin it was familiar. Then it came to me that it was an innocent kind hearted girl's name from a very touching anime i saw, Clanad. Anyway, Nagisa (the real person) was shy at first. But then we kept on talkin non stop. She wasn sure wat to do tho, as if she's scared she would have done anythn wrong that offends any of us. Cz she kept askin me, "Simone, can I clear up after u?", "Are u ok with me doin this?" It's a bit scary, but then, I can understand also. I also had my 1st times with ppl. Anyway, she noes Japanese, and she likes animation and Disney's. Plus She's also an art student *Hurray for me^^*

Anyway, I'm really lookin forward to knowing them more^^ Cz they seem interesting.

Plus, Store's planning an outing^^ Like FINALLY!!! Now we're all debating where to go only. Tho in my mind i'm more thinking bout the classes clashing part since the trip will be held after term starts. >< 3 days 2 nights leh;. Hahaha..... *can't stop laughing*

No comments: