Bee's Post

Specially for u, my bee bee.

The Ambassador Cup was just a competition, like wat my dad said, "If u wanna do something, just be damn good at it." Yes, it was the advice I would give as U prepare for yr competition.
Now, it has passed, If u had won, I would give u a tight hug and say "Congrats and well done, love"
But if u din get what u wanted, I will still give u a warm hug and say " U have given your all, thts what mattered most."
Getting into the top 5 in whole Malaysia? It was already a pride for me, n I think u too, should cherish it. I'm proud of u bee^^ So don be sad. There's still next year.

Anyway, Maya is really screwin me up. I like her, but she keeps making me feel irritated. Really is a bitch huh=.= What to do, I have to face her, Haiz. Cz i oni like to use her when it comes to certain things.

Another thing, congrats on getting another compliment from one of the Sbux customers^^ Said u really helped him. Heh.

No comments: