I'm Not Your Thing

Term's starting in a few days. And tomorrow's also Alvin's big day, his shifting with his family to another new home. Apparently,somebody doesn't want my face to appear, him.

To him,
U knew from the very start that i hated it most when u go against me but this time, it was ok because I have found my own entertainment- Clubbing with some close frenz. I volunteered to help, but u threw me aside. Wat is this? An excuse?! Wow, U din want me to see it, but yet u always tell me complaints of when it happens. Like I won't know how it is like to see it.
I get angry, I get fed up, U still ignore me. When my anger was dulled I was ok. I could talk like normal to u. I told u I was headin for a club tonight.
10pm on the day before yr Shifting, a message of yours came, struck me hard on my anger nerve. "I want u to come help out" What am I? Your dog? Set me aside when I'm not needed and retrieve me back when u need me? Change your mine when u knew I'm already at my limit of my anger, or when U know that I have found something else to do that u disliked. But I liked it!! Just cuz U disliked it and couldn go with me, doesn't mean I have to restrain myself from all this fun.
Nor could u restrain me from havin fun when u yrself have something to do. U toss me aside to do your thing, so I find my entertainment and U have no right at all to tell me that I can't have my own fun. So pls be more considerate.
I don care how yr parents think of me but I'm still gonna be me when I face them, I won't hold back and be Ms. Nice girl. N Don think that with the excuse that your mom wants me to help, is gonna BEG me back to your side.


PS : TREAT ME LIKE HUMAN DAMNIT!

No comments: