That Tingling feelings deep down inside

Oh the sensation! Just came back from CocoBanana. Apparently Kuhen, Chee Yeong and Gavin (I don really know his name) changed their mind about entering MOS as it was I can say too quiet. So as our 1st time entering this particular club, we found that it was not bad at all.

For me, it was never about the crowd, it was never about the guys, it was never about the drinking. It has been more than months since i stepped into a club. Booming music, the dancing crowd, it was fun to watch.

As I stepped into CocoBanana, my 1st impression,the sensation, my passion came back. All I could think was dance, dance and dance. I never liked partnering and grinding with a guy nor a girl. It was bothering, restricting my movements. I always enjoyed dancing solo in clubs. For months, I have finally found out that clubbing actually meant so much to me. Not the guys, but the dance itself.

It was the 1st time I felt I was free! in a whole year. Alvin was busy sleeping at home. I came with only a few buddies. I really felt I could enjoy all the way to where my limits could bring me. The time the club closed, my legs were already giving way. That was how much I danced. I din stop, I just kept on moving even if i was having problems breathing. No matter what, this was my chance to feel free to enjoy myself, to bond with my love, my passion.

Now that I had trouble gettin the smoke scent off my hair, I was pratically still crying with joy inside. The sensation was still there. My legs hurt, but I can tell, they still wanted to dance, to move. Wasting bout more than 20 mins on my hair, I finally felt that the scent was at least dulled to the minimum so I came out from bathing and blogged. I could still feel the happiness.

Alvin, this was my passion long before I knew u and it still is. I really hope that u can understand, and set me free at times. For now I know, what it really feels like to be free from u for that particular few hours.

No comments: