It's been A year already.

~Happy Anniversary bee bee~

It's been a year in a blink of an eye. There's nothing much I can say but those 3 words again.
I love U!!
>.< We made it to 1 whole year even with all the dramatic and severe arguments we went through together. We shall look forward to another year together and celebrate the next anniversary^^

My bee bee planned everything himself. Even on a day when we both had full day classes, we made time for each other. All I had to do was dress myself in my light green top and exotic patterned skirt. We met up after 7pm after class and left for our anniversary dinner at TGI Friday's, The Curve.

Rather than having the full 3 course meal, we only ordered an appetizer and a main dish each. Just enough to fill my stomach.

After that, we went to 1U for a movie. (Cineleisure was closed=.=) There were no flowers, there were no presents, but there was him. It was worth everything^^ *hugs alvin*


























Such a Big Dish, I need time to finish it! ><


He got himself a glass of white wine


He gave me the sweetest dessert :p (BEAT THAT SAMUEL!!!)


Oops, a bit blurred there. Retake!!!


Our photo after dinner^^


On our way to check out movies at Cineleisure,
unfortunately they're closed when we got there.


Gay movie we watched at 1U in the end=.=
gey gey gheeyyyy >< The Final Touch^^
taken at the stroke of 12am
with that ends our 1st ever anniversary.


No comments: