DG071's BBQ Party

Finally in our final year, DG071 students are hosting a BBQ party at Arthur's XD. Most of us showed up. When I reached, some guys were trying to start the fire for the bbqing.

Apparently, we didn't get any fire starter and there were non in the area for sale. So it took us like 6-8 fellas fanning the thing... GHau and I cant remember but other 2 guys started dancing "worship around the BBQ" with their fanning techniques=.= It was damn funny but too bad, the photo if not mistaken is with Lennard.

As the fire started, everyone cept I went to heat their food^^ Heat rash was getting worse to I called it quits to sweat anymore for the day. Another reason for somebody that I was ignorin for the week was burning stuff there.

Anyway, it was fun to have meet Nisa again after a few weeks of not seeing her, I think=.=. Plus, Lennard, Mandy and Allan were very caring to me (thx^^).

1st round, EAT! Then.. All rushed in for Aircon and Gaming. All of us played VS on Street Fighter 4=.= Nex, Round 2, EAT! The others did, I didn't, yet again. I heard that they were all talking bout ghost stories outside. When they came back in, I think cz somebody was scarified by some guys in the group.. Heh heh.

Anyway, bee kept on calling me cz he was worried Damn lot when he heard we all drank Red Wine. I did get a bit hot in the stomach n dizzy in the head. But minutes later I was fine again.

At 2am, It was time to leave. Everyone went home.

The Food Table n more....


The Fireplace and more...=.=



Chicken wing fiesta


Having fun??? Very good^^



The couple of Lennard and Mandy
(Lub Lub)


Warner havin trouble starting the fire
for being told lighting the bag,
would make the whole thing BLOW UP!


Hui Hong? or X man?



Line of Guys staring at fire



"Zhoo Wei, fire Pls..."



Looks like it's gonna Blow!



Amy, Allan, Anisa (3 A's)



Sun out of nowhere



kam Fatt looking macho amongst the guys (n girl)



There's 2 fires,
and they're crowding for one=.=


Hui Hong showing his disgusted eating face


Hui Hong showing his disgusted eating face, AGAIN



Nisa, why are u fanning the DoG?!


Say cheese!!!



Lennard experimenting a burning fruit



Watch as the burning watermelon
turns into a POPmelon


The Gaming Zone


LOL, Cant I take yr pic?



Me and Allan


Wining session
(at the stairs-.-)


Left side...


...Right side


DG071's group photo^^

No comments: