Things I can n cant bear

Its oni been da 2nd day n I'm adi seeing myself havin2 tolerate a few things yet again.

1st is Andrew's way of intro-ing himself. (now I find tht I wont hold back from askin him 2 STFU)
2nd, Andrew's way of talkin. (still holdin back, n it wont be long b4 it bursts)
3rd, Andrew n Cass PDA-ing.
Its not tht I blame them 4 c-ing so F-ing open minded but seriously when they started harrassin each other rite beside a gal like me tht jz gave up on love, it really felt like shoutin a line of "GET AN EFFIN ROOM!"
4th, the assignments given are seriously much much n I really mean much more. Come on, 2 flippies in a week? On jz da 2nd day of class?

A few things I can c I'll be enjoyin.

1st, Lyn n Nisa are here! (Tho Nisa will be spendin more time away since she's finally taken)
2nd, funny male ppl in class r closer as frenz d now dat they start teasin adi. =.="
3rd, I got my life drawing tutor again^^ ( 2 my dear gal frenz, I'm not in2 him 1 bit!!)
4th, most of my lecturers r English educated. (finally)

No comments: