A Date or An Outing???

Kah Peng, an x-staff from my college. A man I bump in a temple in town. A photographer I bump at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach durin Battle of The Bands concert. No other times I've seen or even made any contact with him.

Monday 9.30pm (sms)
Peng : When can u be free simone?
me : free 4 wat?

Tuesday 3.30pm (sms)
Peng : jz wanted 2 go yam cha.
me : i live far so most prob cant.
Peng : No worries, I can pick u up. u can go out in da nite?
me : Best not durin weekdays n also best not very late.
Peng : copy tht. ok

Tuesday 6.30pm (call)
Peng : hey, u interested in clubs?
me : ya, y?
Peng : Oh cz there's this launchin of barcelona, a new club in Pyramid 2.
me : Oh my class is startin now. cant talk.
Peng : Oh then text me later. Bye.

Tuesday 7 somethn (call)
Peng: So i was sayin, there;s this club launchin Dis friday nite n I'm invited. I want 2 bring u with me. Can u Come?
me : err... ok..
Peng : So I'll give u a call then? Bye.
me : ok... bye.............................

ok. I was stupid enough 2 even mutter da word OK 2 him. I don even noe him much except his name! but then really, I cnt say no at all 2 all 2 clubs, especially 2 1 tht doesn require payin at all. But I really wonder y, of all ppl, y did he invite a gal tht he barely knew let alone met her?

No comments: