Bout A Guy n A Gal~

Ok,Seriously, PDA boy has NOT been 2 class 4 da whole week.
I really wonder y? It's not tht I'm the least bit worried or anythn, jz wonderin.
4 dat, I hav 2 admit, tht i finally really felt the peacefulness of da class in a long~ long~ while^^
Cz of this , I shall take this apportunity 2 tell him a few lines n hopes he gets my message.
No. 1 >U still OWE me My DVD, u Jerk!
No.2 >Not every1 wants 2 c yr Public Displays of Affection. We hav no need 2 noe how much u luv each other. We jz noe.
No. 3 >Shuttin up doesn show u're any dumber than any1.
No.4 >Try 2 NOT skip class even if u hav work 2 do cz u don wanna FAIL!
***No offence. xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh~ Carmen. Happy Birthday!^^ I noe it's 2moro but i also wanna be da 1st 2 wish u
(even if U din read it here =.=")
Thx 4 everythn^^ Even if we're oni 8 days apart from our b'days, we still are like da closest twin sisters in da world 2 me^^
Being there 4 each other when either of us needs some1 2 lean on.
Cheerin on each other's career even we're parted ways in life.
Thx 4 everythn^^
!!Happy 19th Birthday!!
Carmen Choo Kar Mun
*~My most beloved Sister~*

No comments: