Senioralized!!

I cant believe it! In a blink of an eye, I'm already in 2nd year in TOA. N also a year knowin n being close frenz with Nisa n Lyn^^
I got my class schedule in da morn n da 1st class in which I was so relunctant 2 join was... '_' MORAL?! Wat the?! After 11 years in primary n secondary, u want me 2 take up moral AGAIN?!!!

Class.. Boring! Lecturer ms. Evans, jz cant stop talkin bout kids being cacated n ppl now being immoral. She even said "u cant lecture some1 4 more than 45minutes cz by then their concentration would hav lingered somewhere else." Knowin tht, she lectured on with her stories 4 at least an hour an a half!!! Thts another 45 minutes xtra... =.="

Typography class was on after lunch. It wasn tht bad. Jz tht I felt da assignment given were pretty stupid. All we had 2 do was trace 3 different fonts on a piece of tracin paper n the anatomy of typography in another.

When I was home, tracin the fonts were a headache. My head hasn stop poundin since mornin n now dis work is addin 2 my headache even more. As i traced onwards, my left hand shook the more due 2 lack of bearks taken in between n I was gettin cramps in my finger 4 tht. In da end I gave up n went 2 sleep.

No comments: