The Rock Rocks!! ><

Went out with Samuel n his frenz 2 Pyramid.

At 1st it was oni me n Sam, went on a window shoppin trip jz 2 c wat shirt he should get 4 CNY.

In da end, we din get anythn n met up with his frenz.

Watched :

The show rocks la. when its funny, It jz makes u laugh yr ass off. When it's emo, damn emo wei ><. (* cant imagine da Rock wore ballet tights n danced ballet)

Finished later, we went 2 Pelita(mamak) in Subang. Seriously, his frenz jz cant stop givin each other IQ questions. Tho seeing da way some of them were so blur tht they cant even get it even after u tell da clear answer was damn syok funny XP

Later I sent his 2 frenz back while on da way sendin Sam back.

When I arrived at his house, we talked a bit bout things here n there... Quite random la~

On my way back alone, this random guy waved at me from his car with his window open when his car was stopped beside mine at a traffic light. Practically tryin 2 catch my attention. I giggled n sped off at green.

Random ppl are jz EVERYWHERE!

No comments: