Drop Dead over n over~

Actually nth interestin 2 blog bout 2day but after thinkin 4 some time due 2 boredom, I think I AM goin 2 blog bout crap 2day><

1st of all, I had slept like a total amount of 1 hour since last nite thx 2 Jason's Orthography... I felt lucky when i went 2 class 2day n we din hav 2 do another 1 4 nex week's assignment. It was a trememdous headache doin so when u hav 2 draw every single damned view n tiny details of da mechanism u intend 2 draw.

Parcially it was my fault 4 sleepin late cz I was so engrossed with The Tsubasa Chronicles tht I had borrowed from my cousin. I was multitaskin all da way since 2am. 2 computers were on side by side, 1 4 chattin (my comp), another 4 movie(my comp couldn read DVDs). N I was havin my layout pad in front of da movie comp. Woo, I was actually quite flattered I can multitask in so many ways!^^

So I went 2 class with eyes so red, Nisa tot i was severely sick n goin 2 die when she saw me. True i was beat, but not 2 da point where I can die(at the brink of it). Almost half da class was in total zzz mode. Not many can focus. I was plannin 2 get some shut eye here n there, on n off throughout class but Jason jz cant stop walkin round class!! O.o

************************************
When I slept? 1st time i actually slept so much in a day.
After havin light lunch with my 3 musketeers^^(Nisa, Yeen n Lyn). Mom picked me n i dropped dead in da car. eventually i dono when we arrived at BU 4 sec skul i thnk cz mom's teachin cheer there. After lockin da car door, I dropped dead yet again. Nex thin i knew, mom was knockin on da car door n sayin its over n time 2 leave.

On da way, I was sleepin n we ended at M Kiara international skul. Where I start work. So tired~ Seriously, i dono y mom 1's me 2 teach, I cant handle kids, I hate them. ~.~

Went home at 5pm, watched tsubasa again n then dropped dead later on da couch at 7pm. Woke up 2 pee n hav dinner, washed my dishes n dropped dead AGAIN on da couch.
*woke up with my neck severely hurtin due 2 my position with my head on da arm rest n my body on da couch. OUCH!!!!!!!!

******************************************
PS: Don try (sleepin) this at home.

No comments: