Bar Celona!

Got invited by Kah Peng a few days back 2 a new launch of a club called Bar Celona.
It was so cool there. Free flow of drinks n a buffet dinner^^
I met up with him after my dad dropped me at Pyramid.
After gettin da pass, he left n I waited 4 a fren tht I called along last minute, Samuel.
I noticed da ppl tht greeted us in2 da club was dressed so so~ cuban style ><
SO MY STYLE^^ LATIN!
There's a big stage, a DJ stage, 2 bars, n a dancefloor^^
After meetin up with Sam n Kah Peng in da club, me n Sam hit da dancefloor rite away.
For fotos, go 2 "Samuel~CHARM" listed on my frenz list in my blog.
At 1st we were jz dancin like frenz, keepin distance n all,
but then later Kah Peng's crazy^^ female collegue showed us some really sexy n erotic~ moves
Samuel started usin them (a lot) O.o!
I was so so~ sure tht he was tempt 2 kiss me cz he was lookin at my lips whenever our foreheads locked but we both hesitated, since it was his 1st time clubbin, I din 1 anythn happenin 1st.
No matter wat, Wat is done in da club stays in da club.
Danced with Kah Peng n his frenz also.
Then i went on stage 2 dance.
(da safest place in a club cz guys cant come up n dance. so dey cant grinde their asses on me)
Da DJ was COOL, i remember he kept replayin da word F U C K from a song once.
We left at round 2am, n went 2 Taj Curry House.
Oni me, Sam n Kah Peng.
Da scene wasn very pleasant as after almost an hour chat, a fight broke at da table nex 2 mine.
Some asshole guy flips some places of rice on2 da gal opposite him n after dat da whole table came up.
(any guy tht makes a violent move on a gal is called a total ASSHOLE)
So we made a move.
Samuel sent me home n gave me a gdbye kiss 4 da very 1st time^^
(FYI, we're very close frenz, no feelins 4 each other. He has a gf n I hav a crush)
PS: 4 photo viewin, go 2 "Samuel~CHARM" in my frenz list n view da post called "Barcelona"

No comments: