Sorry N Thx

it's time I call it quits.. I dono y am I dat upset but i am totally n really upset. Everythin dat has happened so suddenly. I juz shouldn't hav went over 2 their class 2 hav a look at wat they're drawin, Shouldn hav talked 2 him, Shouldn't hav had dinner with em dat day in Sunway Lagoon>.< I juz feel I can't play on anymore. Dis pretend thing was a good idea but I was being treated like a spare tyre? An extra...

Well, I think I juz lost trust in guys now.I use 2 tell myself dat guys shouldn't be trusted, sometimes even on yr own dad. Slowly I came 2 trust guys as I started 2 luv a relationship. But now, I guess I lost it again. I dono but... I don think I should trust any1 easily now.

I thought they could be nice guys dats easy 2 socialize n make frenz. But now, I cant believe dis, I cant talk 2 them normally anymore. Juz cant.. Dis whole thing juz had 2 blow up. Not oni Lennard din move off but he even came closer. N I had 2 pick a fight with my pretend. I'm so sorry but I dono I juz feel so irritated bout his atitude, da way he's treatin e sometimes... I thank you so much 4 offerin help 2 me even if I'm a stranger. U hav done alot dat I think is worth it. I like u I really do! As a fren^^ Juz dat.... Argh!! try 2 understand...

No comments: