Confusionism...

It was hard 2 understand when Zi Hao 1st told me bout his Theory Of Apples. I caught a lil but then found dat I din at all.. he was tryin really hard 2 explain it 2 me while I kept thinkin n thinkin wat he meant... -_-"

Dis was da convo>>>

Simone*~ : yr philosophy?
Simone*~ : actually do u really need me 2 out with a Passion of Apple dance?
ZH: yea, I need a dance for the series, but I wouldn't know when can I really put the whole series to stage
ZH: it needs some time for rehearsals and discussion with somebody else Idont know which platform, dontk now when and who and all the logistics going on but I strill need a dance
Simone*~:well...
Simone*~: I need 2 noe wat dance u 1
Simone*~: A lot 2 ask
ZH: yea I know
Simone*~: of not later u scold me 4 not meetin yr requirement....
ZH: when you choreograph, do you write it down or how?
Simone*~: mm..not really...
ZH: I never scold.... y?
ZH: ...
Simone*~: jjk
Simone*~: normally i don write down
ZH: is it possible to wrtie down a 'dance' ?
Simone*~: I juz dance da steps till I can remmeber n dance with da music
Simone*~: not really
Simone*~: oni 4 formationns
Simone*~: other than that
ZH: ooo
Simone*~: no
Simone*~: yea
Simone*~: unless yr step has a certain name
Simone*~: but those are oni like general dances
ZH: Theory of Apple is a philosophy, that takes 'apple' as a subject, not as 'apple' itself
ZH: it is not a random option, but with reasons
ZH: apples have two basic colours, red and green that contradict each other
ZH: a similar object with ambivalent elements
Simone*~ : ambivalent???
Simone*~: meanin?
ZH: like love and hate
ZH: one thing with two contrastic elements
Simone*~: i c
Simone*~ : can understan
ZH: so, on how we perceive red and green apples both or altogether, can be depicted as something we wanted to tell
ZH:maybe we won't know, but we will know it later
Simone*~: mmhmm
ZH: so, the perception of our mental towards the apples, is confusing, it's like why we see a similarity with two contrast colours
ZH: so the perception is manifold, is very vibrant

Simone*~ : manifold???

ZH: so I called it Malfunctionism
ZH: Malfunctionism : to further understand one's mentality by placing oneself into a mental subconsciousness, then perplex one's mentality and thus, forcing one to think and reconstruct the mental imaginary
ZH: according to Sigmund Freud

Simone*~:u noe...i can oni get a lil out of all dis...
Simone*~:Sorry...
Simone*~ : I'm a quite blur in mind person

ZH: that's why I am epxlaning
ZH: ok. for exmaple

Simone*~ : a lot of hard words...
Simone*~: i may get an A in english

ZH: what is the colour of the green apple?
Simone*~ : but not till dis good
Simone*~ :Green N the other is red... I can c u say its contrast
Simone*~ : totally different colors brings out totally dif meanin n messages

ZH: you are confusing yourself now
Simone*~ : It sux 2 be me
Simone*~ : u don mind me being so dumb ryte
ZH: or, another example from theory of apple: if I eat alot of apples, that doesn't mean that I like them, that means that I wanted to crush them and destroy as much as possible
ZH: you are not dumb

Simone*~ : I really 1 2 noe yr plosophy but...
ZH:theory of apple is an absurd, sarcastic, ironic art theory
ZH: so it's like something/one thing, that will invoke two different interpretations

Simone*~ :isn that wat I said
Simone*~ :or wasn it???

ZH: I utilize 'apples' as subjects to explain the whole 'malfunctionism'
Simone*~ :Die la
Simone*~ :@@ Confusin myself
ZH: that is malfunctionism
ZH:confuse yourself in order to reconstruct another clear image in mind

Simone*~: brings 2 dif messages?
ZH: not necessarily 2 of coruse
ZH: berings different messages that sometimes bear a contrasting elements

Simone*~ : like like n dislike...?
ZH: can be
Simone*~ : I'm gettin 50%... i think
ZH: sometimes, when people ask us 1+1 = ?
Simone*~ : 11^^
ZH: and some people will say 2, some 3, some 11, some say a chineseword
ZH: this is an exampler of malfunctionism
ZH:something very simple, but we made it complicated by our own nature

ZH: and we eventually interpret it to further extent until to a limit that we confuse ourselves
ZH:if somebody ask you what is the colour of a red apple, most probably you will think deeper before you answer
ZH: because you are choosing between the logic and the creativity
ZH: the tussle of logic and art is theory of apple a theory, or is it a stupid propaganda of art
Simone*~: its up 2 u 2 c it
ZH:yea
ZH:Malfunctionism is a kind of thing that will foster you to think deeper than surface , force you to think until you manage to confuse yourself, and make you collapse, so that you will reconstruct another 'renew' version in your understanding
ZH: so is it Malfunction a function or is it mere malfunction
ZH:the whole thing is meant to be like that

Simone*~ :so its like
Simone*~ : smth can bring dif messages... smtmes even contrastin 1's
ZH: yup
Simone*~ : wat does malfunctionism links with dis point
ZH: with which point?
Simone*~ : da smth can bring dif messages point Izzit...
ZH: no, malfunction is about our mind
ZH: not about the question
ZH: the question that will invoke confusion to our brain can be called malfunction

Simone*~: cz like I don wanna answer sometn from da surface but sometn dats not visible
ZH: and the 'happenings' depend on our mental
Simone*~ : n I @.@ meself
ZH: it is like why humans think deeper than the surface, is it a necessity, or should humans think deeper than what we thought
Simone*~: So malfunctionism is smth like, smth that can make me tnk deep n confuse myself... like add math....?
Simone*~ :The answer is there but I was thinkin all day n juz couldn find da answer when It was ryte under my nose...ryte?
ZH: yea
Simone*~ : I got it O.o
Simone*~: I got yr meanin but dance...
Simone*~: da apple portrays malfunctionism ryte?
Simone*~ : so how dya show passion 4 it... in a dance? @.@

ZH : I just want to show passion in apple


Da followin convo after dat will not be posted cz I;m juz plat tired now. (Dis convo is a lil clean cz I scrapped off da scar in betweens like Ooo n Mmm's... )

Anyway, It was damn hard 2 understand at 1st but later it juz started 2 come clean.. but da dance part... mmm, guess it will be a lil prob a show passion 4 it... i m guessin oni Zi hao would noe how 2 express that... @.@

next he excitedly showed me a comtemp dance on youtube. 4 da very 1st time I actually don c any artistic theory like him In Him!!! Surprised me a lil. He juz couldn wait 4 me 2 c it, like a lil kid coulsn wait 2 get their ice cream^^ It was cute^^ he was like sendin da link on youtube over n over 2 me on msn, askin me 2 must c it...
(but 4 some ppl's info, I hav no interest in him so don worry... U noe who I fancy) ^^

No comments: