2 Friggin Hours!!!

2 Friggin hours! I can't believe I slept 4 oni 2 FRIGGIN hours da nite b4! -_-""" Headache! Heck, 2moro got History of Arts runway presentation somemore><

Sem break is comin but I guess I'm gonna die soon. Wats happy now? I cant get any cz of all da things happenin in college n feelings. A gigantic mess with a endless tip off. PAIN PAIN PAIN!!! head so pain (T.T)

Not oni dat, I guess I was goin noob da whole day. I tempt 2 glance at stuff n shut up 4 a damn long time, with totally nth goin through my mind AT ALL. Wat is wrong with me!!! @@ I practically am confused with almost everythin. EVERYTHIN >< Y am I so stressed out.......?

Guess I cant really handle my life at all. Now da oni time I actually n TRULY felt calm was either when I'm in a sceneric place with beautiful skies n water OR either when i'm lookin at fishes swimmin around in da water. They juz look so calm dat time, makes me calm 2^^

WISH LIFE WEREN'T SO COMPLICATED.... >> Miao!

1 comment:

Daphne L said...

if you don't want any complications in life, by all means just simplify it, right?

you're more complicated than you used to me. i really wish you the best.