Fish~sick^^

Yesterday, it was our presentation for Letterform n Calligraphy. We are even havin a test on dat day, yes... it was a test on the history of calligraphy n also da different parts of a letterform.

Da test, well... Ok! I cheated, No... Actually my whole class cheated. Till Irene( lecturer) had 2 say "Pee pow, U 1 2 cheat also don make it so obvious yea..." swt... I obviously DID look at Dominic's, whom was sittin beside me. N I also DID look at Lyn's whom was Also sittin beside me. Face it, we were juz so Desperate. We din Study, well i did a lil, but... BUT I 4got that we had 2 study history of Calligraphy O.o" So I;m so so sorry Irene... >.<






Next... it was da BIG day 2 show my Fishies^^ Well, really I cant wait 2 show it! After all da lov I gave those lil fishys^^ I hav 2 admit, dat if u really put yr heart n money in doin it, U'll actually get attached 2 it^^ the Supid thing is, My KOISHA came apart when I actually had dumped it in da water n found dat da glue actually is waterbased. Shit... its another 10-20 minutes 2 presentation O.o'''... PANIC! My mom ask me 2 buy elephant glue in Vision Art n also 2 big bottles of water from some mamak stall. Then we glued da words back 2gether n changed da water 2 prevent da REAL fish from dying.. ok, Unfortunately 1 died. Anyway, then I had a hard time bring them up da block cz my tank was like DAMN HEAVY n i had 2 try 2 take it as stable as possible or da fishes will end up seasick....



At least My fishes got me some ooo n ahhh from my frenz n earned me at least 85.5 marks n I got 2 place them in da Gallery of our college^^ N now, bringin dis babires back will be a problem again... haiz... -_-"

No comments: