Bent bent bent till U drop... Down

Can u Believe it? he just cant back off!? Dis lennard guy Juz cant stop gettin close 2 me. I really had no choice but 2 lie dat I hav a new relationship n a new boyfriend when well.... I don't. BUT I HAV BACK UP!!! Just a guy in college i just knew through my fren dat's willing 2 lend a helpin hand.

Da thing is, even with that, he noes bout my pretend bf, he's seen him n talked 2 him in person n in msn, he doesn juz don back off, but he even gotten closer. Wat the heck?! Closer??? I'm suffocating here><>AHHHHH!!!

The best way is 2 tell him off, but but but... I juz cant bring myself 2 do so, i don 1 2 hurt him, i juz want him 2 get da idea that I don like being around him (or juz plain him hangin on 2 me all da time) N noe when 2 back off.

Y is there such "doboh" ppl in dis world? such a good reason, when da gal u like has a bf, of course automatically u'd back off at least a lil. N NOT GET CLOSER!!! U surely don1 2 pick a fight with da wrong guy>< Haiz...................... Can say I'm stupid enough not 2 be cold-hearted 4 once, cant even bring myself 2 say no i back off, don waste yr time on me.

Stupid silly me, it's no wonder no nice n cute guys fall 4 me >< **wanna cry adi TT

No comments: