Nite Out... Till Da club Closes!!!


Nite ryte b4 Penang trip... > went clubbin...

Who... > My ex bf, Micheal ( long time no c)
My ex drawing class fren, Summer ( I missed her)
My College mate from another class, Lau Mengq Yek ( he's nvr been clubbin)
When... > the Nite b4 CD071-1 Departed 4 penang
Where... > Ruums ( don ask y of all places)
How... > U don really need 2 noe
Which... > ??? (there is no which in this)
Why... > 4 DA SICK OF DANCIN DAMNIT!!!

Nway, Summer crashed at my place 1st that nite> helped make up each other^^ > make each other look hot then rated each other on a scale of (nice)1-10(naughty) ^^
"found" Mengq Yek on da steps of da main block. Seriously I hav 2 say, 1 look n he really looks different... Gives me a different feelin from da normal Yek, Different from da catwalk Yek, different from da Drama Yek 2^^ Dressed in black colar buttoned top n well, of course da normal long pants ppl wear 2 clubbin (not jeans nor Hip hop baggies), he does certainly look hot in it^^ Makes me wanna pull him out 2 dance later. Haha *chuckles* N talk bout 1st time goin clubbin... ( sure doesn dress like a 1st timer) -_-"
Micheal picked us up at my place n we went all da way in2 parkin at Ruums to find dat SUMMER DIN BRING HER IC!!! O.o'' I did remind her 2 bring her ic jz b4 we're leavin, guess she's as blur as me cz I think she din hear me (even with jz da both of us in da room). So we've decided 2 try our luck 2 jz walk in2 Ruums, N it SUCCEDED^^ *Phew*
Danced danced danced, while da guys din 1 2 dance. My guys Don wanna dance n other guys kept poundin their bodies all over me n Summer, WTF!!! I mean, get the point la, if I don make body contact with u at all when I dance, means I'm not interested!!! I decided 2 pull either 1 of MY guys 2 da dance floor^^ 1st it was failure then they seem 2 start 2 enjoy da music. ^^

Few things I did at the Dance floor in Ruums>>>
__Did a lil latin with all da twirls n bent downs With Micheal cz he use 2 be in da same dance class with me, but now he stopped -_-" it was hot, I really luv it^^

__Did a lil ??? dance with Mengq Yek. Surprised when he danced half way n kneeled on da floor O.o" But... Was fascinated!!! Luved his dance^^ Even did some dirty dances (Imagine 4 a whole term I've nvr even touched him on da shoulder b4 O.o)

__Danced TOTAL DIRTY dance with Summer. Juz danced without caring wat ppl might c. ^^

__Danced on da main stage of Ruums. Felt jz like I'm entertainin da crowd but of course, every1's bz either dancin or drinkin^^ I danced like I was drunk but actually of course I din drink at all^^

__Danced da very last song with Yek (it was a slow love song), hugged him tight n danced jz like those in a night ballroom. very lovey-dovey but of course there's no spark in it at all cz we're jz frenz^^ (tho I do feel really warm n safe in his hug)
I saw Micheal n summer dancin 2gether... Cute^^
Me dancin with Yek... .... .... Safe n sound I guess.... ... ... ( think i'd like 2 hug him n dance more) N those guys out there (whoeve I love n loves me back) DON GET JEALOUS!!! Its jz a dance... (well, u can call it cute or hot or wateva u 1 with it, Yek... )
There's even dis malay guy dancin with me , tho I totally hav no interest in dancin with him wat so eva. He suddenly brushed his crotch on2 me when we were dancin YUCKSS!!! Oh well, its crowded in there anyway... But... really.. I can feel it standin... GROSS!!! Still it's dancin... Y din my frenz save me (T-T) *sob sob*

Striked some funny poses when we were gonna leave. check it out ><

PS: Ahem... It's jz a pose so don go Ohhh! n Ahhh! over it...
N 4 those who are curious wat time we got home, It's 4.30am.

No comments: