A half dead Journey To a Full course Holiday^^

It was da last day of da term... Hell of a rush when I arrived at TOA at 10.30am and I had 2 submit my HAD. The nite b4 I juz started on my project, n J came 2 to askin for help. I was kinda surprised and scared if I should trust him.

"Did He come to me juz when he needed me?" I asked myself dis question. Well, closin my eyes I oni found 1 answer deep inside me, The Answer YES.

he asked me 2 juz on9 n find a self portrait (oni TOA students noe wat is artistic self portrait). N later juz print it. Instead, I helped him do a whole new of Self Portrait. Stupid eh? Frenz kept sayin his using me but yet I'm juz followin wat in side me is sayin. went 2 da shop next morn 2 print it but it turned out dat my thumb couldn open.. I cant believe this is happenin. SHOP AFTER SHOP but 2 no avail. So since there's still time, I did da whole thing again @@ Subnitted in time at least. He's so gonna kena from me this time. J! U OWE ME LUNCH!

Oh later da Foot paintin n choir n play in da TOA:TQM was fascinatin! ^^ Honestly I hav 2 say, Lau Mengq Yet looked really not him n Down ryte WEIRD when he's wearin a Sarong. haha!! *laughin my ass off But 2 say bout his malay slang>> Not bad at all

Aside from that, Guess who I saw >> ALEX! From 1st term! N he has a gf with him oh dear... Well I'll congratulate them 4 their sake. They seem lovin^^ Even dared 2 let him lie on her lap IN PUBLIC!!! Oh God.. Well good for them anyway... Later, ok, U don 1 2 hear this but I'll still tell it anyway... ALEX IS SINGING IN THE CHOIR.. N 2 think he actually did ask me 2 join choir last term. Lucki me^^

When da thing finished>>> Come on I noe u wanna shout it with me>> Come on!

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA!!! *U noe it means holidays 4 us, n not 4 malaysia

No comments: