Stolen From Seraph

It was a damn boring day. Not oni I missed piano n cz of tht my Wednesday walk backs from Sri Petalin was cancelled, but also i Skipped ballet n Latin cz I was bz hangin out with Oi Seen ><>;D

First Name - Simone
Nickname - Ah Mon. *points at Lyn n Nisa*
Name you wish you had - Simone?????
Birthday - 10 Feb 1989
Birthplace - KL General Hospital^^
Time of Birth - 6 somethn in da evening...
Single or taken - Single >< but i hav my very own "manho"^^
Zodiac sign - Aquarius? Isn it obvious when U noe my birthday?
Your Appearence
How tall are you - 5 foot 4??? Aiks ><>
Wish you were taller - No.. I luv my height. jz nice 2 peck ppl in da face^^
Eye color - DARK! VERY Dark brown
Eye color you want - Hazel^^
Natural Hair color - dark brown
Current Hair color - VIRGIN hair. U thnk?
Short or long hair - long^^ Nvr short unless some1 killed me in the heart
What color hair - HUH?
Shy or Outgoing - outgoing. Very!
Looks or personality - Looks then Personality, u c some1 oni u get 2 noe them noe?
Sexy or Cute - Dressin sexy but personality cute (supa Blur)
Serious or Fun - Hardcore Fun XD

Older or Younger than you - No bounderies as long as u luv me 4 me
turn on - Very when teasin my neck n ears
A turn off - Weird Personality n stalkers

Flowers or Chocolates - Flowers^^ I'm allergic 2 chocs
Pepsi or Coke - Pepsi. Randomnye~
Rap or Rock - Music is always fine with me^^

Relationship or One night stand - relationship DUH!
School or Work - COLLEGE ><
Love or Money - Both! XD But i prefer luv, money leave the prob to my hubby
Movies or Music - Think me? Think Music ><
Country or City - City!
Sunny or Rainy days - Not 2 sunny n no thumderstorms are jz fine^^
Friends or Family - Both?
Have you ever-
Lied - Countless i think. Specially 2 make guys go away XP
Stole something - Shoplifted ^^
Smoked - NO way In HELL would I touch 1
Hurt someone close to you - Yes *feels bad*
Broke someone's heart - Yes *blurry watery eyes*
Had your heart broken - YES! My Dates SUCK!!! *screams*
Wondered what was wrong with you - Y...e...s... Really wonder y...
Wish you were a prince/princess - Fairytale princess> Yes. Reality Princess> No
Liked someone who was taken - Yea.. *wishin all guys were single* XP
Shaved your head - NO WAY!!!! I'm Proud of My hair *molests ponytail*
Been in love - uhuh.. But he shattered mine later on *cries*
Used chopsticks - *nods*
Sang in the mirror to yourself - LOL! I sing almost everywhere XD
Favorites-
Flower - Tulips^^

Candy - Men's Lips =.=
Song - Sentimental n sexy songs^^
Scent - Errr... *speechless*
Color - Sky blue
Movie - STEP UP 2!!! Transformers!!!
Word - huh?

Junk food - Ice Cream ><
Website - Either HERE or CrunchyRoll^^
Location -Somewhere clean, windy n Beachy XD
Animal - anythn touchable^^

Ever cried over someone -Countless times.. I'm a sad sad person
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - be happier?
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - sleeping beauty 4 their fairies, The little Mermaid 4 their mermaids n beauty n the beast for the magic.
Do you play any sports - Err, I'm raised as a sports gal. Take a guess... Gymnastics, cheerleadin, basketball, dancing... etc... .... ... etc... ... ... *goes on blabberin*


The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. I'm desperate 4 a luv life ><
2. I'm DAMN desperate 4 a car
3. I get molested mist of the time by my college galmates
4. I wish 2 molest them back
5. I wan 2 go RAVE! TIESTO!
6. Wishin very badly all my frenz don hav probs with each other
7. Wish I had bigger boobs
8. wish i hav unlimited cash ><



those who are tagged>
Yeen Yee, Nisa, Lyn, Wei Loong, Joyce, Dom

No comments: