Horny day...

It's April Fool n I'm feelin especially horny 2day.
n Tired... Bored... Lonely...
Neway, talked on da phone 4 bout 2 hours with Eva last nite.
It;s been so long since I've talked on da phone so damn long.
Thx Eva (tho Yr so gonna die the nex day 4 sleepin at 3am when yr bedtime is 12am)


It's my darling Melvin's b'day 2day^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING^^
Gave him a big hug once i saw him
later we even bought him a cake n surprised him.
He was utterly speechless^^
Touched...

Oh, Manu came also 2day.
Joined us 4 dinner at Chef Tan
N he was like, huggi-wuggy here n there between me n Lyn ><
Lol, so was Lyn.
She was gropin me non stop after manu arrived.
we eventually were all in da 2D lab
n he was makin me laugh a lot


me n Manu (I'm tryin 2 hold back my laughter)

He was practically tryin 2 mess up with my chat boxes in msn
Wei loong n Eva were chattin with me tht time
Lyn couldn' keep her hands off MY keyboard when it comes 2 Eva's Convo with me
Manu couldn' keep his off MY keyboard when its Wei Loong's Convo with me also ><
I had 2 practically slap their hands off the keys non stop
But yet givin them enuf chances 2 randomly typr words like "sdbfhan" or "kajsauoaas" n press send ><
then ended up i had 2 explain everytime (glares at Manu n Lyn)
Anyway, Manu went back at 8pm n me, nisa n lyn walked Him 2 his car
3 of us kissed him gd bye
He drove off.
Later back in class, I kissed Lyn on da lips n Lennard saw.
He stoned.
Then I went 2 Moon, N we frenched.
He stone somemore.
then, Lyn pulled Melvin over, N me n Moon frenched again.
Melvin stoned, looked at Chris.
Melvin : U let yr gf so like dat ah?
Chris : They did tht even b4 we coupled
Melvin : .... (continues stoning)
haha, thts our present 4 u birthday boy^^ Happy b'day! XD
So yea, i practically hugged, kissed, frenched n groped a hell lot 2day ><

Ps: Oh I am so happy I danced With Ah Sun 2day^^ N Latin somemore. I danced cha cha n jive with him ^^

No comments: