I brought them in this time

Saturday, a day I am suppose 2 do assignments during the day
N hav hardcore fun durin the nite.

Day:
3pm: I woke up to find my bro shoutin at me that someone was at the door
3pm : Oi Seen(summer) came over at for assignmenting session
6pm : Eva came over after work to hang out with me n Oi Seen

Instead of all tht, we ended up doin random stuff here n there
Chattin on msn, chattin off9, hittin on quizes and all the other shit
So at the end of the day, I din do any of my assignments ><
Haiz.. Disappointed...

Nite:
Mendy was suppose to pick us up at 10pm
Ended up 11.30
Turns out tht her car was out of petrol at Mid Valley n she 4got 2 pump.
I solute to you Mendy, can forget somethn tht important =.=
After sendin Oi Seen home, I fetched Carmen n her Bro.
Reached my house, Mendy parked her car at my place.
I drove them to Barcelona n brought them in^^
Straight away, Carmen, Mendy n me went on stage to dance as the dancefloor was crowded.

We danced till 3am then we left for mamak.
Which is also meetin up with Get yong n ah Pong n Kenny.
by 4.30am, i went home.

No comments: