Kena tag pulak....

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
LOL, Nvr crossed my mind. By 27? I don care as long as i can be with the 1 I love.

2. If you have a close close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Well, yea still as a friend. But mayb sometimes i would gossip bou ttht fella to my best frenz. Cz obviously everytime she wins i'm sure gonna be depressed n pour everythn out.

3. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a succesfull career or a succesful love life. Either 1.

4. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Erm, I guess not 4 now... Cz i am not officially workin yet.. Wait till i finish college...

5. What are you afraid to loose the most?
My loved ones. Including my ex's Cz I lost 1 of them in a car accident already><>

6. What do you feel like doin right now?
Taking a long bath cz I am fahking stinky now. n Club cz my friggin media player is playin club songs n temptin me now.

7. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I guess.. sooner or later. But most of the time, i make usr he likes no other oni i make my move. If not, would pull out myself.

8. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
hornay. random, n.... er.... funny? well she does make me laugh^^ With her horniness :P hahaha, Lyn lyn lyn, tsk tsk tsk...

9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
commitment to the relationship, loyal. responsible, loving. Guess i expect too much from my other half XD

10. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Clingy bitchy assholes... Tht dono when to shut up n stop crappin...

11. What is your ambition?
A International performer and also a successful animator^^

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
My he? FLirtin? Lol... Not giving me enuf attention. Tho i can understand if he wanna focus on his work. But i cant imagine him focusin on work n not on the children in the future ><

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My LIFE^^ Heh heh... Cz it's the longest thing I do-> Live...

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
being too stubborn headed? N also my desperation for guyssss... I'm too into romance that i wanna get away from it now.

15. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
All my close friends that understands me. Tho, I don tell all my probs to all of them. I oni tell certain aspects of problems to certain frenz oni.

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Err... Married? I guess... I hav no idea...=.= I don care also cz for me what goes around comes around^^

17. Do you think you get hungry because you're cold, or cold because you're hungry?
What kind of a question is that?! I get hungry all the time XD

18. What's your all time favourite candy?
AS LONG AS IT'S CANDY!!!

19. If you could jump to any place in the world right now, where would it be?
Min Hua's side... I'm not lookin forward to goin to any foreign countries now. Anyway, even if I can jump there, I don hav da money to get anythn from there. Couldn even afford 2 pay 2 come back ><

20. If someone were to give you a free copy of the Kama Sutra, what would you do with the book or rather, the contents in it?
I already hav it in my head. =.=" Jz study it from the world wide web. Save money tht way. But is some1 really can give me for FREE, Y not? I'll keep it^^ n Start classes on Sexology XD



No comments: