Here I go Again *steals*

5 Things found in my bag:
Currently, my latin shoe
ballet shoe
rehearsal dance fan
my hair pins n bands
water bottle
5 Things in my purse:
IC
Driver's lisence
Money
Min Hua's name card
Photos
5 favourite things in my room:
Beloved Art materials^^
Handphone
My Cozy doubledecker bed
My closet of clothes
My glow-in-dark stars everywher on da wall
5 things I always wanted to do:
Show off in Clubs ><
Be luved by a HOTTIE
Club the whole nite till I drop (2 bad clubs open till 3am)
Own a Fairlady
Get a dance partner n win in latin comps

5 things I'm currently into:
Singin
Dancin till I'm tired
Drawing
Reading luv Comics
Acting n performing

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:
A cute Modified, custom paint designed Mini Cooper
an I-pod><
Min Hua
A Date with Jay Chou

The person who tagged you is:
I stole this ><

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
Serious
Disappointin at times
Hornay
overly Responsible
Plays Hard, Works EVEN Harder
Most memorable thing he has done to you:*
Brought me up 2 Cameron for a Break up n then stayed overnite

If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:
He WAS. If he does again, I will still Luv him like how I did in da past

If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I grew 2 regret i was with him n start hatin him.
He will nvr hate me.

Pass the quiz to 5 people:
Yeen Yee, Lyn, Nisa, Joyce, Dom

No comments: