A day at Monash...

Mainly now, i'm gonna TRY to cut short the whole story.

Went with Hou Ming, Joshua, Michelle n Jeff in his damn near 2 fallin apart proton
n we arrive at Monash's street carnival at 6pm
Bump in2 my cheer capt n some cheer frenz^^,
William's fren tht I met during the mamak session after Accounting nite,
n also a certain fren's club gal.

It was stewpid taming the mechanical bull, this rodeo thingy...
After 1.30 minutes I got thrown off
Nooo><
It looked damn wrong in da video X.X
Now, I'm gettin muscle aches here n there...

ANYWAY, approched club gal, followed her 2 her apartment 2 get a necklace of a certain fren
Cant tahan, she took her sweet time waddlin up 2 her apartment,
when the other guys were waitin 4 me downstairs =.="
Grabbin the necklace n leaving her, we drove off to mamak 2 watch football
after tht we went back 2 da carnival

carnival rocked with the performance of battle of the bands...
Dragon Red, Bus company n Ben's Bitches
Oh YES~ Dragon Red's Lead Singer,WAVED at me XD
N I Waved BACK!!! aaaahhhhh~
Thang finished at 12am sharp
We left, dropped Michelle back n met up with Mani at the mamak
Chatter chatter chatter...
Went home at 3.

Comments 4 da day:
-Hou Ming was SUPER cute ><
-Jeff was BLARDY funny XD
-I was FAHKING sleepy =.="

Message 4 tht certain fren : I HAV YOUR NECKLACE!!!
Massage 2 public: Damn ya'll should check out Ben's Bitches cz THEY ROCK!

No comments: